Please register in the SECURE CLIENT PORTAL or
CALL 727-365-9365 to schedule your session.
Jennifer Botelho, LMHC,
Lic # MH11858
I use various Evidence Based Counseling practices catered to your specific needs. This may include cognitive behavioral therapy, solution focused brief therapy, motivational interviewing, person centered therapy, and seeking safety. I have worked at substance abuse treatment facilities, group homes, and community mental health centers, providing therapy as well as supervision to staff and interns. I have worked with individuals who have experienced the following:
I am a Qualified Supervisor with the state of Florida for registered mental health counseling interns and provide supervision towards licensure. Clinical supervision is an area I am very passionate about. If you are an intern looking for clinical supervision, please call me for details and availability.
Other Related Experience:
- Vice President of the Board of Directors for the Florida Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
- Member of the Pinellas Chapter of NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Volunteers to provide Support Groups for NAMI
- Currently provide Contract Counseling and Supervision for a non-profit community mental health center (Boley Centers Inc)
- Previous Supervisor of Florida Assertive Community Treatment (FACT) Team treating Severe and Persistent Mental Illness in the Community
- Previous Supervisor of Morningside Residential Facility treating Veterans with homelessness, substance abuse, and mental health issues
60 minutes - $80
90 minutes - $100
Please call for details
For Mental Health Counseling Interns. Individual and group supervision available.
Call for details.
> Baycare EAP and Managed Care for all employees of Baycare
> Baycare SAP- Student Assistance Program- 3 FREE sessions for students of SPC or HCC
> Blue Cross/Blue Shield OUT OF NETWORK Provider
> CCW- Corporate Care Works
Health Advocate- provider on the Employee Assistance Program for ALL PINELLAS County Employees (school, city, fire stations, etc)
> Beacon Health
> Molina Exchange
> Value Options
> Military One Source
> Camaredarie Foundation - Veterans and their families
Please call 727-365-9365 to schedule an appointment.