Jennifer's Calendar of Availability click HERE.
Are you are feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or having a hard time dealing with work, school, or your relationship? Do you feel in transition, have a hard time finding any time for yourself? Do you miss doing things that you enjoy and feel bogged down or constantly stressed and tired of it? Are you looking for a better balance in life? Call me or schedule an appointment online to see how I can help you find solutions for your life. I offer customized individual counseling in a comfortable, welcoming, safe, and non-judgmental environment. With customized therapy, I can help you learn tools, problem solving skills, and increase awareness by utilizing my training, skills, and experience. Many people can benefit from counseling as life stressors become overwhelming.
I use various Evidence Based Counseling practices catered to your specific needs. This may include cognitive behavioral therapy, solution focused brief therapy, motivational interviewing, person centered therapy, and seeking safety. I have worked at substance abuse treatment facilities, group homes, and community mental health centers, providing therapy as well as supervision to staff and interns. I have worked with individuals who have experienced the following:
I am a Qualified Supervisor with the state of Florida for registered mental health counseling interns and provide supervision towards licensure. Clinical supervision is an area I am very passionate about. If you are an intern looking for clinical supervision, please call me for details and availability.
Other Related Experience:
- Past Vice President of the Board of Directors for the Florida Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association
- Previous Member of the Pinellas Chapter of NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Volunteered to provide Support Groups for NAMI
- Currently providing Supervision for a non-profit community mental health center
- Previous Supervisor of Florida Assertive Community Treatment (FACT) Team treating Severe and Persistent Mental Illness in the Community
- Previous Supervisor of Morningside Residential Facility treating Veterans with homelessness, substance abuse, and mental health issues
- Previously worked at an inpatient substance abuse residential treatment facility.
60 minutes - $120
90 minutes - $160
For Mental Health Counseling Interns. Individual and group supervision available.
Call for details.
> Cigna and Cigna Employee Assistance Program
> Baycare EAP and Insurance
> Baycare SAP- Student Assistance Program
> Corporate Care Works
Health Advocate EAP- provider on the Employee Assistance Program for some PINELLAS County Employees
> Beacon Health EAP
> Military One Source
> Camaredarie Foundation - Veterans and their families
> OUT OF NETWORK Provider other insurances (Self pay first, then you submit an invoice to your insurance company. Reimbursement not guaranteed)
Please call 727-365-9365 to schedule an appointment or with questions.
For a free phone consultation or to schedule an appointment, please call 727-365-9365. Current clients may book conveniently online in the Secure Client Portal.
Jennifer Botelho Ficocelli, LMHC,
Lic # MH11858